Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Favorite Christmas Movies


This list was pretty easy to make, since there are only a handful of Christmas/holiday movies out there. And of course, these are mostly associated with holiday traditions and fond memories :)

1. White Christmas - I have watched this every year since I was born, as a family we would watch this while stringing popcorn for the Christmas tree

2. Elf - I mean, Will Farrell and Zooey Deschanel's voice am I right? And it's probably one of the most quotable movies of all time!

3. It's a Wonderful Life - Again I have watched this movie almost every year since I was born, it's my dad's favorite.

4. You've Got Mail (yes I consider this a holiday movie...and I'll take this one over Sleepless in Seattle but both are good!)

5. While You Where Sleeping

6. Home Alone

7. The Holiday - I adore Kate Winslet in this movie, I've been there

8. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the cartoon, bc I am not a big Jim Carrey fan and I like the original Dr. Seuss poem)

9. The Santa Clause

10. Die Hard

Arthur Christmas, and A Charlie Brown Christmas were VERY close cuts.

Scrooged, Love Actually, Jingle All The Way, and Holiday Inn just didn't do it for me.

I will admit I have not seen, Christmas Vacation, Miracle on 34th street, A Christmas Story, or The Nightmare Before Christmas all the way through so take my list with a grain of salt if those would be your top picks :). I think I have mentioned every Christmas movie I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment